Saturday, August 22, 2009

Big Pool

Well, better late than never..... I joined our local pool.  The first month or so of summer wasn't that warm so I kept hesitating to join, not sure I would really get our money's worth out of the membership.  Two summers ago the pool was knocked down to build and replace an old, falling apart pool with a brand new, fun filled facility.  It has water mushrooms, a zero depth pool for the little ones, and special toddler times before the pool opens to accommodate nap times!  

So, even though we only joined for 1/2 the summer, it was worth every penny. Shannon loved it and so did I! I am able to play with her when I want  as well as safely sit on the side and watch her play and interact with other children at the pool.  You are allowed to bring guests, so anyone is welcome next year!



No comments: